Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crochet Baby Shoes

I've been very busy with crochet. After finishing the crochet along, I couldn't wait to get started on other things. I created these little booties from a free pattern at this blog. She makes the most beautiful things; I've been the most impressed with her stuff in my internet surfings. I modified the moccassin pattern, because I've got a neice, Bella(8months). Then I learned I'm terrible with gauge, ugh. They won't fit her, but I did get a request for a pair from Lola, a coworker. The second pair is Lola's, without the flowers yet. I'm practicing my flowers, changin it up a bit. I'm drawn to baby stuff right now, probably cause it's small, and little Bella is around to wear it.



My first baby shoes


Before adding flowers

Baby booties are a lot of fun to make, I can't wait til I get more patterns, and get more practice. I've got 3 sisters and my mom. Lots of ideas for Christmas gifts, I'm looking forward to creating!

Thanks for watching,
Misti

No comments:

Post a Comment