Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween CupCakes!


 I'm so excited to share my first Halloween CupCakes! Most of them turned out better than I thought they would. We were all pretty impressed. The cake is Chocolate and Vanilla. The frostings are Wildberry, Mexican Chocolate, Cream Cheese, and Strawberry. And of course I needed to make little versions with my favorite Mini-CupCakes. =) Chocolate was my favorite, but they'll all delicious.


Graves, Eyeballs, Pumpkins, Spiders, Candy Corn


I made them for a bake-sale at work, benefiting a little girls orphanage in Haiti where nurses from our hospital volunteer. Probably the first thing I've done for charity as an adult.
I was inspired by the sale and the season, so I browsed online a bit and found lots of ideas. Altogether they probably cost me less than $15. Maybe $10.
I can't wait for next month to make some Thanksgiving cupcakes, and for December when I can make Christmas cupcakes! 
 
I'm Really Proud
 Thanks for watching!


-Misti

No comments:

Post a Comment