Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes!

My First Post! Hello. I'm so excited about getting my blog started. I finally got a new camera for my birthday, yesterday. And I'm ready to post today.
I wanted to make cupcakes for my birthday (26!). Jared helped me, 'cause you're not supposed to make your own birthday cake, right?. He's not much of a baker, but helped me for my birthday. I'm still an amateur baker, and photographer. Hopefully this blog will help me practice.

They're mini-cupcakes cause I have a small obsession with them.
I'm obviously not 6.
Riley

I tried a couple different candles, but decided I like the first ones.

Cause they crackle!

Birthday wishes. They were quite difficult to blow out, the sparks kept coming.



And that's it! I'll be making more cupcakes for halloween also, and I'll post them on this rookie blog of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment